“Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party” To Release Later This Year
Video Game Publisher Microids have just announced their brand new Inspector Gadget video game. Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party is set to release later this Fall on PlayStation 4/5, Steam and the Epic Games Store.
Your mission is simple: save the city! Dr Claw and his evil M.A.D. agents have taken complete control over Metro City. In order to try and save Metro City, Inspector Gadget has to travel back in time. In his attempt to travel into the past, his time machine has a major malfunction. Instead of sending Inspector Gadget into the past, the time machine has brought his ancestors to the present!
In order to save Metro City, players will need to explore the city to collect all of the missing pieces to the time machine. Players will have to complete mini-games throughout the city in order to unlock the necessary items to complete and repair the time machine. Players will also have to go up against three ancestors in order to receive bolts that will help fix the time machine.
There are tons of amazing features in this game. From Multiplayer to an incredible soundtrack, here is a list of features you can expect to see when you get your hands on Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party this fall:
- Embark on a thrilling adventure where you play as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from the grip of Dr. Claw!
- Explore the iconic Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Solo mode.
- Discover 16 fun mini-games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode
- Enjoy the superb soundtrack from Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
For more information, and if you’re interested in preordering, simply click here.
Inspector Gadget – Mad Time City is set to release later this September and will be available on PlayStation 4/5, Steam and Epic Games Store. Preorders are available now!