Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, CI Games’ latest entrant in their sandbox-style games, and a direct sequel to Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts is set to launch on June 4th, 2021 on the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
Kuamar is an original setting in the modern-day Middle East, nestled between the Lebanese and Syrian borders. A brutal dictatorship, led by President Omar Al-Bakr and his wife, Bibi Rashida, has controlled the region for over 20 years… and their reign must now be stopped. With intel from Control, players take on the role of Raven, executing contracts across all-new locations in an attempt to topple this insidious criminal organization and bring them to justice.
Kuamar will provide players with a variety of sniper paradises, evolving the sandbox level and objective design fans loved in the first Contracts release. In Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, there are 5 distinct maps that can be approached however a player wishes. Realistic weapons and gadgets are unlocked throughout the campaign, whilst upgrade points can be used to obtain and upgrade skills to create a custom playstyle. As players expand their arsenals and improve their skills, they can revisit each contract with different approaches to collect more rewards.
The gameplay trailer reveals some of the best looking sandboxes in the Sniper Ghost Warrior game universe thus far with players being able to adapt to different styles of gameplay as they sneak, snipe and engage in firefight with various types of adversaries.
With Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, CI Games is setting a new bar for its best-selling first-person sniper franchise of all time, with 1000m+ extreme-range sniping (a record for the franchise), expansive sandbox-style maps, realistic gadgets and weapons, and upgraded visuals and gameplay engine that make this the best Sniper experience yet.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Features
- 1000m+ extreme-range sniping.
- A dramatic single-player campaign set in the modern-day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way.
- Next-level realism with realistic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play.
- Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives.
- More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics.
- Next-generation features including enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best-looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is now available for pre-order digitally on Steam and from select retailers should you choose to go for the physical edition. Players who pre-order the game get a range of free goodies from the developers in the form of exclusive weapons and skin bonus packs.
- Marcus Tactical: A light sniper rifle with great stability.
- FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol: A sidearm with special luring ammo.
- Rock AS100: A punishing magazine-fed shotgun, that fires buckshot or slugs.
- Blue Servers Skin.
- Warning Stripes Skin.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will be available for purchase for $39.99 / €39,99 / £34,99 / AUD69.95 respectively.
Are you hyped for this sandbox style sniper based first person shooter? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!