Warner Media announced Wednesday some more upcoming original content release dates for HBO Max, from June through August.
Included among the exciting slate is Doom Patrol season 2, the continuation of the acclaimed DC Universe series, and the much anticipated cartoon Close Enough, from Regular Show creator J.G. Quintel. Also hitting the streaming service in summer is the Adventure Time spin-off special Adventure Time: Distant Lands – BMO, as well as Seth Rogen’s American Pickle: the streaming service’s first original film under Warner Max.
The entire slate of original content is as follows:
- Karma – “unscripted kids adventure competition series . . . led by YouTube host Michelle Khare”
- Doom Patrol – season 2 premiere
- Esme & Roy – “an original second season of Sesame Workshop’s animated series”
- Search Party – comedy thriller’s season 3 premiere, first two seasons available at launch
- Adventure Time: Distant Lands – BMO – “the first of four hourlong breakout specials resurrecting . . . Adventure Time“
- Expecting Amy – three part documentary series following Amy Schumer on a stand-up tour in the midst of pregnancy
- Close Enough – J.G. Quintel’s new cartoon, which follows “the surreal life of a millennial family living with roommates”
- House of Ho – a documentary / soap series following the daily lives of the multi-generational Ho family
- Tig n’ Seek – debut of Cartoon Network children’s show “following eight-year-old Tiggy and his gadget-building cat Gweeseek”
- Frayed – a wealthy Londoner returns to the Australian home she escaped from as a teen
- Dog House – an unscripted British animal rescue series
- American Pickle – Seth Rogen’s comedy feature will be the first film under the Warner Max label
So there we have it—the upcoming original content from HBO Max. For detailed show synopses, check out the full announcement.