With the premiere of The Witcher now fast approaching, the show’s Twitter account has posted the name of each episode, accompanied by a vague, ominous gif for each. While the official Netflix summaries of the episodes were not released, short phrases were tweeted alongside each episode name and gif. Below are the episode titles and the small “summaries” that came with them:
- The End’s Beginning: A monster slain, a butcher named
- Four Marks: We look at a sorceress’s earlier days
- Betrayer Moon: A picky eater, a family shamed
- Of Banquets, Bastards and Burials: The Law of Surprise is how one repays
- Bottled Appetites: A fateful meeting, a bard is maimed
- Rare Species: The hunt for a dragon is underway
- Before a Fall: A return to before a kingdom is flamed
- Much More: The Witcher Family, as you all like to say
The episode summaries, put together, form a poem for fans to speculate over. The episode images from the Twitter post were also put on the official Witcher Instagram page, compacted into a video.
The Witcher will premiere December 20 on Netflix, and will star Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia.