It seems like Marvel Studios and Disney just may have reason to begin celebrating again. Shane Black’s Iron Man 3 had just opened in most international markets this past week, and made a colossal $195.3 million in its debut. For starters it broke a ton of records in several countries, many of which were previously held by last years film The Avengers, which later went on to become the third highest-grossing film ever in the world, so now many are speculating that Iron Man 3 may do the same after its US release.
‘Indiana Jones’ Sequel Finds its Female Lead in Phoebe Waller-Bridge; John Williams Returns to Score
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] Ben Affleck Signs on for HBO Max and More Films as Batman 19 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments