The 25th entry in the James Bond franchise “No Time To Die” was reportedly being shopped around by MGM to streaming services for nearly 600 million dollars. Spoiler, no one took them up on the offer.
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] Ben Affleck Signs on for HBO Max and More Films as Batman 19 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments