Working Title and Character info for STAR WARS: Episode VII revealed?
For months now, fans have speculated what the upcoming Star Wars film would be titled. At first many speuclated it would be one of the titles of the Thrawn Trilogy or something that signified the rebrith of the Empire, but now it seemes l we may have an idea on that.
Ain’t It Cool News has revealed that a source of theirs indicated that the current working title for “Episode VII” is “The Ancient Fear,” which they say refers to actor Max von Sydow’s character who will serve as the primary villain of the film, and new trilogy as a whole. Along with that major rumor, here is a quick recap of some of the info that has been rumor to be a part of the film:
- Daisy Ridley will be playing the daughter of Han and Leia.
- Max Von Sydow will be providing his voice to a character that will serve as primary villain of the first film and run right through the new Trilogy.
- Luke Skywalker will be the ‘Obi Wan’ type character of the new trilogy, mentoring the new wave of Jedi.
- Han Solo is the High Commander of the New Republic Military
- Leia is now the ‘Queen Regent of the Republic’
- The Big bad is not a Sith Lord but an “Ancient Evil” that is returning
With all of these new rumors in play, along with the rumors of Darth Maul and Asajj Ventress coming into the mix, fans should have no problem accepting this new film with open arms.
Star Wars: Episode VII is currently set for a December 18, 2015 release date.