As you play through the first few hours of “The Outer Worlds”, it’s easy to make comparisons to other games like “Fallout” or “Borderlands.” What is even more impressive is how Obsidian manages to take the tried-and-true formula and make it something of their own.
AMC Could Potentially File For Bankruptcy, Announces Plans To Sell Shares In An Effort To Stay Afloat
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments
- Apex Legends Season 4 - Assimilation 10 comments