Nintendo knew that they could cash in on the nostalgia of our collective childhoods by re-releasing older titles with minor tweaks and updates to make them fit in with the newest generation of gaming, and that’s just what they did.
Tag: nintendo 64
AMC Could Potentially File For Bankruptcy, Announces Plans To Sell Shares In An Effort To Stay Afloat
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments
- Apex Legends Season 4 - Assimilation 10 comments