The biggest streaming platform for anime/manga is undoubtedly Crunchy Roll and AT&T knows it. Taking advantage of their popularity, AT&T is asking a whopping 1.5 billion from Sony to buy the property from them. Sony executives reportedly “balked” at such a high ticket price for a very specific streaming site.
Tag: Crunchy Roll
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] Ben Affleck Signs on for HBO Max and More Films as Batman 19 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments