Netflix is being sued by Arthur Conan Doyle’s estate over its depiction of Sherlock Holmes in the upcoming “Enola Holmes” film.
Tag: Arthur Conan Doyle
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] Ben Affleck Signs on for HBO Max and More Films as Batman 19 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments