Fisher who played Victor Stone, former superstar athlete that becomes the Cyborg after a horrific accident said “It means the world I know to the Snyders, it means the world to me,” Fisher said after needing to walk of screen to compose himself after his first attempt ended with him tearing up. They were not sad tears; they were that of love. Love for the Snyders and for the fans that supported them during their darkest times.
Tag: american foundation for suicide prevention
- [EXCLUSIVE] Henry Cavill Signs New Superman Film Deal 32 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max Wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an Original Batman Project 22 comments
- [EXCLUSIVE] Ben Affleck Signs on for HBO Max and More Films as Batman 19 comments
- Ben Affleck Possibly Returning as Batman for Future Zack Snyder Projects 16 comments
- The Troublesome History: Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns, and the Fall of the DCEU 12 comments