Hello Games shared a new trailer for their upcoming game, The Last Campfire at The PC Gaming Show 2020.
Unlike No Man’s Sky, the last entry from Hello Games, which was touted as possibly the biggest game ever (with more than 18 quintillion explorable planets), The Last Campfire is a much smaller scale, linear, story-driven experience.
The Last Campfire‘s description and game features from the game’s official website:
The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.
- DISCOVER A PURPOSE: The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.
- ON A JOURNEY: Travel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.
- UNCOVER A WORLD: Discover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.
- LIGHT THE LAST CAMPFIRE: Find hope and carry it with you on your journey to light The Last Campfire.
- FROM A SMALL STUDIO: A unique tale from Hello Games and the creative minds behind LostWinds.
The Last Campfire will release on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in 2020.